MOITE PARI is the leading financial comparison portal in Bulgaria, launched in
2005. MOITE PARI is part of FinZoom Financial Guides Network, which aggregates
and compares consumer financial products within entire local markets, providing
consumers with a single destination to shop online for financial products.
FinZoom is currently operating in Bulgaria and Romania. The company
plans to continue expanding into new Eastern European markets where there are
opportunities to add value for consumers who seek an easier way to shop for
For expanding its current financial portals the company is seeking to recruit
A Desktop/Web .NET Developer
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
Bootstrap, Less, MS Visual Studio, C#, .Net Framework
- Experience in developing Desktop Applications (Windows forms) with Microsoft .Net and C# is a plus.
- Experience in MySQL. Experience in MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Good understanding of OOP and Design Patterns concepts.
- Knowledge in financial mathematics and understanding of financial concepts for
Credits, Deposits or other financial products is a plus.
As well as:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to puzzle out already written code from others.
- Willingness to learn quickly in a complex and fast changing environment
- Discipline to deliver high-quality code and meet the deadlines
- Very good knowledge of English
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Unique team spirit, friendly and productive working environment
- Work with highly motivated and innovative professionals sharing knowledge and
- Modern development process based on the concepts of iterative development
lifecycle, UML, design patterns and OOP.
- Efficient project management to avoid stress and unnecessary overtime
The successful candidate will be offered a very good remuneration package and
good opportunity for valuable experience and professional development.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email: email@example.com
Please, include Ref. # DEV04 in the subject of the letter.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Candidates’ confidentiality will be protected.